Updated: April, 2019
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at https://www.oaic.gov.au/
What We Do With Personally Identifiable Information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address your nickname, user ID and password (if applicable)
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant; to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Humblebee Coffee, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Humblebee Coffee may use “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your Privacy Responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Humblebee Coffee Web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice To European Union Users
Humblebee Coffee’s operations are located primarily in the Australia. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to Australia. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information Collected From Children
You must be 18 or older, or be 13 or older and have parent or guardian consent to use Humblebee Coffee’s Web site(s) and service(s). Humblebee Coffee does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)