These enamel mugs are sturdy and breakproof, perfect for your brewing needs whether you’re in the comfort of your own kitchen, or our camping in the beautiful outdoors.
The wide 8cm rim allows for all your favourite brewing devices (Aeropress, Kalita 155 & 185, Clever Dripper, V60) to perch perfectly on top for added convenience. It’s also oven and stove-friendly, so you can even cook some sneaky snacks and soups in them!
Designed by Perth-based artist Kate Skinner (Instagram: @katoskinnner)
– Not for use in microwaves.
– Dishwasher safe but hand wash is recommended.
– It is not recommended that you scrub your enamel mug with abrasive material so as to not compromise the coating or prints.
– When cooking with your enamelware, do not allow it to boil dry. Doing so may damage the enamel surface.
– If enamelware is left empty on a hot burner or in a heated oven, switch off the appliance and allow for the enamelware to cool before adding liquid.