- Manual coffee grinder designed by thousands of coffee enthusiasts around the world to achieve a consistent grind.
- 15 grind settings – Turn the numbered ring to choose perfect grind for any brew method (there is a half step between each number 1-8)
- Produce a consistent grind every time with the 40mm conical ceramic burr mill and triple mounted axle that eliminates burr wobble.
- Load up to 100g of beans into the hopper with built in measurement marks. Locking top prevents beans from flying out while you hand grind.
- Hand ground Brew Magnet is included with every hand grinder – no tools are required to clean your manual coffee grinder!
Handground Precision Coffee Grinder – Brushed Nickel
Out of stock
Out of stock
Best Manual Coffee Grinder
Every coffee bean has hundreds of flavors and aromatics locked inside. Handground makes it easy to achieve a consistent grind and release the full flavor potential in every cup you brew.
Grind For Any Brew
We drew inspiration from the focus ring on a camera lens so selecting the right grind size is simple. Twist the numbered ring to setting 1 to produce an espresso grind or 8 for French Press. There is a step in between each number for a total of 15 coarseness settings.
Lock And Load
Load up to 100 grams of coffee in the hopper. The top locks on with a quarter twist to prevent beans from flying out while grinding. If there isn’t a scale available, each measurement mark on the side of the hopper represents ~10 grams of beans.
Manual Made Easy
The side mounted handle allows for a more natural motion and the ability to place your opposite hand on top of the grinder for stabilization. The handle is made from solid aluminum and complimented by a beautiful pakka wood knob.
Balanced Speed & Effort
At the heart of Handground is a 40mm conical ceramic burr mill that crushes coffee beans into an even particle size. The geometry of the burr is fine tuned to balance the speed which it grinds and the torque required to turn the handle. The result is that grinding takes just the right amount of effort in the right amount of time.
Consistent Grind Every Time
Running down the center of Handground is a stainless steel axle that drives the burr mill. The axle is mounted on metal bushings in three locations to keep it stable while grinding and eliminate burr wobble.
Simple To Clean
It takes just seconds to disassemble Handground for cleaning. Simply turn the steel thumb nut below the burr and the inner burr mill slides out.
|Dimensions||13 x 16 x 25 cm|