- Fits AeroPress Coffee & Espresso Maker
- The DISK Coffee Filter is a reusable filter designed to be used with the AeroPress Coffee Maker
- Designed for heavy use and is very hard to bend/damage.
- Made in USA by Able Brewing. All packaging is post-consumer recycled and FSC certified
This stainless steel coffee disk is a reusable filter designed to be used with the AeroPress Coffee Maker. This allows more oils and a fuller bodied cup of coffee when used with the AeroPress. Eliminates the need for paper filters, which is especially convenient when travelling.
Out of stockMake from one to four cups per pressing. Each pressing only takes about a minute, so you can serve a houseful of guests in a few minutes. Just follow these easy steps -
- Remove the plunger and the cap from the chamber.
- Put a micro-filter inside the cap and twist the cap onto the chamber.
- Stand the chamber on a sturdy mug.
- Put ground coffee into the chamber - one scoop for each espresso or five ounce cup, up to a maximum of four scoops.
Out of stockFor the coffee enthusiast/connoisseur or a perfect gift this combo usually retails for over $162 separately. Save yourself over $22 with this combo package and buy now while stocks lasts! Includes:
- Aeropress Coffee Maker
- Porlex Coffee Mini Handgrinder
- Standart Coffee Magazine (of your choice)
- 150g Filter Coffee Beans (of your choice)
- Pack contains 350 Aeropress microfilters, which should last for months.
- The Micro-filter removes grit, unlike other press-type coffee makers.
- The filters are designed for use with the AeroPress, an entirely new way to make coffee.
- Water and grounds are mixed together for 10 seconds, then gentle air pressure pushes the mix through a micro-filter in just 20 seconds.
Bright cranberry acidity, with plum, apple & elderflower notes. Owners: Various Small Producers Region: Caranavi Province Variety: Various Process: Coffee Cherry Dried on Raised Screens Altitude: 1,500 - 1,800 masl Country: Bolivia A rare and delicious tea, which reveals yet another taste dimension to the coffee cherry. The name cascara comes from the spanish cáscara, which means husk. When the cascara of the coffee cherry is dried carefully it can be steeped to produce an aromatic and lovely tea. Brew Method: 1. Use 7g of Cáscara per 220ml at off the boil temperature. 2. Brew for 4 to 5 minutes in a French press 3. Drain, discard the pulp and enjoy the tea! *Cascara can also be cold brewed and served as an iced tea
All CHEMEX Coffeemakers used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pour over brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
- Pre-folded Square Filters - 100 pack
- Oxygen bleached
- Cone-shape ensures uniform extraction for pure coffee flavor
- Thicker (20-30% more than the competition) specialty fiber filter design keep bitter elements, oils, and grounds in their place (and out of your cup)
Nectarine, cherry, caramel, medium to full body & creamy mouthfeel. Farm: Various Smallholder Farmers Variety: Castillo, Caturra, Colombia, Tabi, Typica Process: Washed. Ethyl Acetate Decaffeinated Altitude: 1,200 - 2,000 masl
BEST BREWED WITH
Out of stockBuilt for true coffee enthusiasts and specialty coffee connoisseurs, the C40 is a robust high performance coffee hand grinder with an advanced burr set design. The mill's grinding gear is 100% stainless steel and was manufactured using a patented method. The result: an extremely durable material with knife steel quality. The selection of the burr material is the proud result of dedicated research and development. Clear design mixed with high performance. Grind Throughput
- Average: >1 Bean per turn at < 3,0 Nm
- Body: Stainless Steel (Bamboo)
- Axle: Stainless Steel
- Crank: Stainless Steel
- Crank-Knob: Bamboo
- Treatment: Natural-based Wax-Oil (suitable for children’s toys)
- Engine-Frame: Eastman Tritan (BPA-free)
- Axle Bearings: 2 x Stainless Steel Micro Ball Bearing with Rubber Seals
- Jar: Glass
Sweet and smooth with stone fruit, caramel, praline, buttery body. This espresso blend currently consists of: Timor-Leste Darudu, Colombia El Penol and Brazil Fazenda Matilde
BEST BREWED WITH
Nougat, raspberry, creamy & malty with a smooth mouthfeel. Producer: Jorge René Landaverde Region: La Montanita, El Tunel, Chalatenango Variety: Pacas Process: Honey Altitude: 1,400 masl
BEST BREWED WITH
Out of stockThese enamel mugs are sturdy and breakproof, perfect for your brewing needs whether you’re in the comfort of your own kitchen, or our camping in the beautiful outdoors. The wide 8cm rim allows for all your favourite brewing devices (Aeropress, Kalita 155 & 185, Clever Dripper, V60) to perch perfectly on top for added convenience. It’s also oven and stove-friendly, so you can even cook some sneaky snacks and soups in them! Designed by Perth-based artist Kate Skinner (Instagram: @katoskinnner) Care instructions: - Not for use in microwaves. - Dishwasher safe but hand wash is recommended. - It is not recommended that you scrub your enamel mug with abrasive material so as to not compromise the coating or prints. - When cooking with your enamelware, do not allow it to boil dry. Doing so may damage the enamel surface. - If enamelware is left empty on a hot burner or in a heated oven, switch off the appliance and allow for the enamelware to cool before adding liquid.
Out of stockSweet & juicy, orange blossom, blueberry, tropical fruit, lightly syrupy mouthfeel. Milling Station: Alemayayoh Urdofa Region: SNNP, Gedyo, Yirgacheffe, Aricha Variety: Mixed Heirloom Process: Natural, Sun Dried on Raised Beds Altitude: 2,000 - 2,200 masl
BEST BREWED WITH