- Fits AeroPress Coffee & Espresso Maker
- The DISK Coffee Filter is a reusable filter designed to be used with the AeroPress Coffee Maker
- Designed for heavy use and is very hard to bend/damage.
- Made in USA by Able Brewing. All packaging is post-consumer recycled and FSC certified
Out of stockThis stainless steel coffee disk is a reusable filter designed to be used with the AeroPress Coffee Maker. This allows more oils and a fuller bodied cup of coffee when used with the AeroPress. Eliminates the need for paper filters, which is especially convenient when travelling.
Out of stockMake from one to four cups per pressing. Each pressing only takes about a minute, so you can serve a houseful of guests in a few minutes. Just follow these easy steps -
- Remove the plunger and the cap from the chamber.
- Put a micro-filter inside the cap and twist the cap onto the chamber.
- Stand the chamber on a sturdy mug.
- Put ground coffee into the chamber - one scoop for each espresso or five ounce cup, up to a maximum of four scoops.
Out of stock
- Pack contains 350 Aeropress microfilters, which should last for months.
- The Micro-filter removes grit, unlike other press-type coffee makers.
- The filters are designed for use with the AeroPress, an entirely new way to make coffee.
- Water and grounds are mixed together for 10 seconds, then gentle air pressure pushes the mix through a micro-filter in just 20 seconds.