- Fits AeroPress Coffee & Espresso Maker
- The DISK Coffee Filter is a reusable filter designed to be used with the AeroPress Coffee Maker
- Designed for heavy use and is very hard to bend/damage.
- Made in USA by Able Brewing. All packaging is post-consumer recycled and FSC certified
This stainless steel coffee disk is a reusable filter designed to be used with the AeroPress Coffee Maker. This allows more oils and a fuller bodied cup of coffee when used with the AeroPress. Eliminates the need for paper filters, which is especially convenient when travelling.
Out of stockMake from one to four cups per pressing. Each pressing only takes about a minute, so you can serve a houseful of guests in a few minutes. Just follow these easy steps -
- Remove the plunger and the cap from the chamber.
- Put a micro-filter inside the cap and twist the cap onto the chamber.
- Stand the chamber on a sturdy mug.
- Put ground coffee into the chamber - one scoop for each espresso or five ounce cup, up to a maximum of four scoops.
Out of stockFor the coffee enthusiast/connoisseur or a perfect gift this combo usually retails for over $162 separately. Save yourself over $22 with this combo package and buy now while stocks lasts! Includes:
- Aeropress Coffee Maker
- Porlex Coffee Mini Handgrinder
- Standart Coffee Magazine (of your choice)
- 150g Filter Coffee Beans (of your choice)
- Pack contains 350 Aeropress microfilters, which should last for months.
- The Micro-filter removes grit, unlike other press-type coffee makers.
- The filters are designed for use with the AeroPress, an entirely new way to make coffee.
- Water and grounds are mixed together for 10 seconds, then gentle air pressure pushes the mix through a micro-filter in just 20 seconds.
All CHEMEX Coffeemakers used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pour over brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
- Pre-folded Square Filters - 100 pack
- Oxygen bleached
- Cone-shape ensures uniform extraction for pure coffee flavor
- Thicker (20-30% more than the competition) specialty fiber filter design keep bitter elements, oils, and grounds in their place (and out of your cup)
Out of stockBuilt for true coffee enthusiasts and specialty coffee connoisseurs, the C40 is a robust high performance coffee hand grinder with an advanced burr set design. The mill's grinding gear is 100% stainless steel and was manufactured using a patented method. The result: an extremely durable material with knife steel quality. The selection of the burr material is the proud result of dedicated research and development. Clear design mixed with high performance. Grind Throughput
- Average: >1 Bean per turn at < 3,0 Nm
- Body: Stainless Steel (Bamboo)
- Axle: Stainless Steel
- Crank: Stainless Steel
- Crank-Knob: Bamboo
- Treatment: Natural-based Wax-Oil (suitable for children’s toys)
- Engine-Frame: Eastman Tritan (BPA-free)
- Axle Bearings: 2 x Stainless Steel Micro Ball Bearing with Rubber Seals
- Jar: Glass
For use with brands such as Hario, Kalita, Moccamaster and other V-shaped drippers.
- The white (bleached) filters are high quality products manufactured from special compound paper and are completely free of taste and smell
- Bonded without the use of any glues or chemicals, and certified dioxin-free
- Paper approved by the International Food and Drug Administration
- Made in Holland
Out of stockFull flavour starts with fresh coffee. The Friis Coffee Vault blocks out light, air and moisture to seal in flavor. The Friis Freshness Valve vents away continuous CO2 gases that are a result of the coffee roasting process. Stored in a cool, dry place, your coffee stays rich and full of flavor. Simply put, the Friis Coffee Vault keeps your coffee fresh longer.
- Air-Tight Storage; Maintain Rich, Full Coffee Flavor
- Stores up to 500g of whole bean or ground coffee
- BPA free polymer lid
- Black painted exterior; Stainless Steel base
- One Year of Friis Freshness Valves included
Out of stockHario is proud to introduce the improved version of the Hario V60 Drip Scale. It boasts a stainless steel weighing platform, with improved USB charging and battery capacity allowing the scale to be used for up to 80 hours. Dimensions: (W) 120 x (D) 175 x (H) 31mm Capacity: 2000g Measuring Units: oz , g Materials: Stainless Steel, BPA-Free Plastic, Rubber Some of the Scale features include:
- Measures in 01 gram increments
- Simultaneously measure extraction quantity and extraction time
- USB charge. Run time ~80 hours
- Backlit LCD Screen
- Stainless steel top plate, easy to clean
- Non-slip rubber feet in each corner
- 1 x Hario v60 Metal drip scale
Out of stockThe filters have been oxygen bleached, so it is always recommended to pre-wet/ rinse the papers prior to use to ensure that no paper taste is transferred during the brewing process. The Hario V60 filter papers are biodegradable and will consistently deliver a perfectly clean, sediment free brew.
- 40 pack
- Suitable for size 02 drippers
- Capacity 1-2 cups
- Designed for optimal extraction of flavour and aroma
- White oxygen bleached filter
- Made in Japan
The HuskeeCup is a coffee cup made from coffee husks as a raw material. Great for cafes, home users, and coffee drinkers on-the-go.
- Exterior fins are comfortable to hold & cool to touch
- Keeps your coffee hotter for longer
- Durable & dishwasher friendly
- Non-toxic, BPA free, FDA-approved food safe
- Easy to clean
- Best in class – Australian Good Design Awards
This is a dripper made from stainless steel with a fun wave pattern that has a sense of cleanliness. Cone Width: 76.2mm Collar Width: 101.6mm Height: 50.8mm Weight: 82g Material: Dishwasher safe stainless steel
- Ideal for 1-2 cup
- Made in Japan