- Contains 100 sheets
- Fits Kalita 185 drippers
- Made in Japan
Kailta wave 185 filters are made of high quality paper. Designed and shape to filter impurities from the grounds leaving you with a pure delicious cup of Coffee.
Kailta wave series 155 filters are made of high quality paper. Designed and shape to filter impurities from the grounds leaving you with a pure delicious cup of Coffee.
- 100 sheets
- Fits Kalita Wave #155 Dripper
- Made in Japan
- Pack contains 350 Aeropress microfilters, which should last for months.
- The Micro-filter removes grit, unlike other press-type coffee makers.
- The filters are designed for use with the AeroPress, an entirely new way to make coffee.
- Water and grounds are mixed together for 10 seconds, then gentle air pressure pushes the mix through a micro-filter in just 20 seconds.
Make from one to four cups per pressing. Each pressing only takes about a minute, so you can serve a houseful of guests in a few minutes. Just follow these easy steps -
- Remove the plunger and the cap from the chamber.
- Put a micro-filter inside the cap and twist the cap onto the chamber.
- Stand the chamber on a sturdy mug.
- Put ground coffee into the chamber - one scoop for each espresso or five ounce cup, up to a maximum of four scoops.
This is a dripper made from stainless steel with a fun wave pattern that has a sense of cleanliness. Cone Width: 76.2mm Collar Width: 101.6mm Height: 50.8mm Weight: 82g Material: Dishwasher safe stainless steel
- Ideal for 1-2 cup
- Made in Japan
Brews directly into a thermos carafe, 1.25L (10 cup) stainless steel thermal carafe with brew-thru-lid. The carafe comes with two lids, a mixing lid and a travel lid. Leave the mixing lid in the carafe after brewing. It will keep the coffee hot and it will pour perfectly. The travel lid is used when you take the carafe with you. All plastics are BPA/ BPS free and each brewer contains removable parts for cleaning, long-term maintenance and replacement of parts.
- Brew time 4-6 minutes
- Brews at consistent 196°-205° with a pulse action that allows for the perfect coffee bloom during extraction process
- Automatically shuts off after brew cycle is complete, or when water reservoir is empty
- Manual adjust drip-stop brew-basket, with stainless steel thermal carafe
For use with brands such as Hario, Kalita, Moccamaster and other V-shaped drippers.
- The white (bleached) filters are high quality products manufactured from special compound paper and are completely free of taste and smell
- Bonded without the use of any glues or chemicals, and certified dioxin-free
- Paper approved by the International Food and Drug Administration
- Made in Holland
This stainless steel coffee disk is a reusable filter designed to be used with the AeroPress Coffee Maker. This allows more oils and a fuller bodied cup of coffee when used with the AeroPress. Eliminates the need for paper filters, which is especially convenient when travelling.
- Fits AeroPress Coffee & Espresso Maker
- The DISK Coffee Filter is a reusable filter designed to be used with the AeroPress Coffee Maker
- Designed for heavy use and is very hard to bend/damage.
- Made in USA by Able Brewing. All packaging is post-consumer recycled and FSC certified
Compact and light weight, this new style handle Porlex Ceramic Burr Coffee Grinder is the perfect hand grinder for travel or home use.
- 47mm diameter, 130mm tall
- Lifted curved handle is about 150mm long
- Hopper Capacity about 22 grams of coffee beans
- Grind rate is about 200 turns for 14 grams of beans through the espresso range
- Full adjustment Turkish powder to French Press coarse
- Very quiet static free operation with effortless turning force required to grind
- Bottom catch cup allows direct dosing into portafilter, no additional funnels needed
- Class leading Handle design (patent pending)
- Ceramic conical burr
- Made in Kagoshima, Japan.
- English instructions included.
Out of stockBuilt for true coffee enthusiasts and specialty coffee connoisseurs, the C40 is a robust high performance coffee hand grinder with an advanced burr set design. The mill's grinding gear is 100% stainless steel and was manufactured using a patented method. The result: an extremely durable material with knife steel quality. The selection of the burr material is the proud result of dedicated research and development. Clear design mixed with high performance. Grind Throughput
- Average: >1 Bean per turn at < 3,0 Nm
- Body: Stainless Steel (Bamboo)
- Axle: Stainless Steel
- Crank: Stainless Steel
- Crank-Knob: Bamboo
- Treatment: Natural-based Wax-Oil (suitable for children’s toys)
- Engine-Frame: Eastman Tritan (BPA-free)
- Axle Bearings: 2 x Stainless Steel Micro Ball Bearing with Rubber Seals
- Jar: Glass
All CHEMEX Coffeemakers used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pour over brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
- Pre-folded Square Filters - 100 pack
- Oxygen bleached
- Cone-shape ensures uniform extraction for pure coffee flavor
- Thicker (20-30% more than the competition) specialty fiber filter design keep bitter elements, oils, and grounds in their place (and out of your cup)